The Barons Manor Pub
Come in and enjoy some great food and ale. The Barons Manor Pub has a rich history dating back to 1900 when the home was first built. In 1910 the home was purchased and extensively renovated by Baron Von Mackenstein. Mackenstein lived in the home until he was accused of being a spy and interned during World War One. Since then his home slowly began to dilapidate until recently when it was purchased and restored to its former glory and became The Barons Manor Pub.
• Monday : 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
• Tuesday : 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
• Wednesday : 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
• Thursday : 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
• Friday : 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
• Saturday : 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
• Sunday : 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Give us A Shout!
“Complete the form below and a member from our guest services team will respond back as soon as possible!”